Tuesday 6 January 2009

Entry 5: M-VACR

M-VACR
Solar System
Region : Cobalt Edge
Constellation: DA0V-R
Security Level: 0.0

According to the ships computer M-VACR was 52 jumps from my current position. With only a handful of them in High Sec Space. Obviously this journey was going to take a while. The computer informed me that the system consisted of 5 Planets, 3 Asteroid Belts and 7 Moons. No space stations. Interestingly this system seems to be located on the very edge of the Galaxy. Is this the reason for its importance? In time perhaps you will answer that question.

Leaving the City of God behind I warped out of the system and began the longest journey of my life so far. The lack of danger encountered on my previous journey into Low Sec space contributed to my decision not to dock on the way and to save as much ISK as possible. In retrospect this may not have been my best idea. Not because I have encountered any danger on my journey here but because now that I find myself here, I don't seem to be able to find a safe harbor to dock my ship.

My trip like my previous ones was completely uneventful. The only note of interest was receiving a News Flash informing me of recent Caldari Activity in one of the systems along my route. As it did not seem to concern me I disregarded the message and stayed on course. Some of the gates were being guarded by pirates and various drones. However I managed to warp away before they managed to get a lock and as such was not attacked at all. A couple of the systems were occupied by other pilots but we did not cross paths or communicate.

After what seemed like an eternity I safely arrived at M-VACR. I commenced my exploration immediately and can now report the following:

The System Consists of 3 Ice Planets, 1 Solid Planet and 1 Gas Planet
An Alliance called Shadow of xXDeathXx, are claiming Sovereignty. Shadow of xXDeathXx consists of over 100 member corporations.

6 moons orbit the 4th planet
1 moon orbits the 5th planet
1 asteroid belt orbits the 1st planet
1 asteroid belt orbits the 3rd planet
1 asteroid belt orbits the 5th planet

Inspection of the planets and asteroid belts revealed nothing. However upon arriving at moon 3 of the 4th planet I discovered a Station not listed in the computers data banks. The station is owned by the Crimson Aces Corporation, a member of the Shadow of xXDeathXx Alliance. Crimson Aces consists of 36 members and is lead by Chief Volodar, who states your soul belongs to him.

Details of the station structures are as follows.














Exploration of the asteroid belts revealed that they contained the following ore types

Arkonor
Spodumain
Veldspar
Scordite
Gneiss
Hemorphite
Mercoxit
Omber
Ochre
Hedbergite
Bistot

Various drones can be found patrolling these belts.

2 Stargates are located in the system leading to CHP-76 and 58Z-IH.

This completes my report. As ordered I will now search for a station to dock at and await further orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment