Tuesday 13 January 2009

Entry 9: Burning Curiosity

I decided to leave Deltole, continue on my journey and complete my orders. However when I reached the Colelie gate I found another beacon plus an Acceleration Gate. Curiosity was burning inside me to see what wonders could be found. But I had a mission I needed to complete and made note of the locations of these gates and vowed to return ASAP to investigate.

I entered Colelie and once again was welcomed into the system with the knowledge of more beacons to explore. A survey Station and something known as Azure Chasm. I very much want to explore these areas but will have to wait for a more appropriate time. With great difficulty i jumped through to Bei.

I decided now was a good time to transfer my clone from Angur as I was about to enter low sec space. I docked at a station belonging to Freedom Extension Retail and transferred my clone and ships cargo to the station. It seems the value of the Ammo I had so proudly stolen was of less value in this region than where I stole it from. I then undocked and continued on my way.

I left Bei and entered Hagilur and was greeted with the site of 4 wrecks containing cargo to be pillaged. However they were also being guarded by Pro'om Tealon in his Vigil. Regrettably I had to leave the wrecks behind or risk death.

The remainder of the journey went well and can gladly report that I have arrived and docked safely at Todifauan and will now begin to search for a closer station.

No comments:

Post a Comment